The construction and mining machinery designed by our engineers work all over the world, in the following industry sectors:
- Construction industry: building companies, warehouses of building materials etc.
- Mining industry: copper and silver mines, salt mines, mineral materials mines etc.
- Wood industry: sawmills, forestry, furniture producers, paper producers etc.
- Stone industry: quarries, granite and marble producers etc.
- Sea industry: shipyards, sea ports, in-land ports etc.
- Heavy industry: steelworks, steel warehouses etc.
- Energy industry: power stations, heat and power plants, coking plants etc.
- Agriculture: farms, sugar factories, food processing companies etc.
Our engineers have co-operated closely in the area of machinery design with the following companies and institutions:
- HSW Stalowa Wola
- KGHM CUPRUM
- Radoje Dakic
- Wrocław University of Technology
In our machines we in-build the components of many world leading manufacturers. Our design engineers co-operate with the following companies:
and many others.
- DANA (Clark, Hurth)
- DETROIT DIESEL
- DAVID BRAUN
- MARTIN ADAM
(c) FADROMA Development Ltd. 2001